Soul Companions starting a new Virtual End of Life Care Doula Training course – held virtually using Skype or Zoom. This is a full End of Life Care Doula Training Course which is accredited by ITOL. Min. of 14 hours of virtual class room attendance, plus, students hours of self-learning of about 120 hours and an assessed portfolio for completion. They start when you are ready, just depending on availability.
To join the next Virtual Training Course simply call us on the number below.
Course cost: £775.00 and can be split into 4 monthly payments if required.
Please contact us directly for further detailed information and book your virtual attendance. Courses start when you are ready, just depending on availability.
07904 461 982
To support participants in developing the knowledge and understanding needed to be able to provide support for individuals, and others, in end of life situations.
- Those caring for the family members
- Funeral directors and celebrants
- Carers in care homes
- Professionals requiring a refresher relating to loss and bereavement
- Participant who wish to work as End of Life Doulas (in paid/unpaid roles)
- Know different perspectives on death and dying
- Understand how individuals are affected
- Understand the dying and grieving trajectory
- Outline factors that an affect our views on death and dying and the bereavement experience
Course Subjects inc:
- Loss, grief and bereavement
- What is spirituality
- Exploring who You are (Thrive 365)
- Communication skills 1
- The palliative trajectory
- Stages of dying
- Advanced care plans
- Boundaries and Limitations
- Exploring Advocacy, Dignity and Respect, Right to refuse as case studies
- Cultural and religious practices
- End of life care plan
- Social health systems – who to work with
- Basic meditation (mindfulness runs through all 4 modules)
- What is a Doula ?
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.